On-Site Support Specialist
At Smart Jobs, we provide quality services to our clients and we are looking for the best candidate to join our new organization as an On-Site Support Specialist.
Our partner believes that navigation and infotainment should be available for everyone around the world to make people’s everyday lives easier, safer, and more enjoyable. Their technologies bring people together, steer them around traffic, and help them make sense of the world around them. The result is a safer, more intelligent, and more interactive driving experience.
If you speak English excellently and you want to work in a young, lively team, do not hesitate to apply.
Required Language Level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Customer Support experience (at least 2-3 years) – preferably in an international team (as we represent a team of experts from different countries with their unique cultural characteristics and patterns, a potential candidate needs to be aware of individual cultural aspects, language barriers)
- Experienced Windows and MAC user
- Command of French, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese or German is a bonus.
- Experienced in using CRM systems/tools
- Time management skills
- Flexibility (capable of attending the project both on-site and remotely in special circumstances/events)
- Product recommendation, further development of necessary data to partner(s) contracted with a sponsor
- Conducting trainings and teaching new processes
- Active participation in the development of documents and regulating operation and optimization of work processes
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Weekly reporting and reporting on results achieved during the period.
What we offer:
- competitive salary and benefit package
- full-time employment
- supportive corporate culture and leadership
- professional development programs, training, and educational support
- employee and family friendly-workplace
- international career potential
- fringe benefit
- workplace flexibility